Job Title: Logistics Coordinator $16.00 hr.
Location: Memphis, TN
A Leading Global Supply Chain Management Company is seeking a self-motivated individual for a position on their Logistics team.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Domestic Logistics coordination
- Calling trucking companies to ensure that loads have been picked up from the point of origin on date as scheduled.
- Compiling information into an Excel spreadsheet and/or our Database that updates information as to when the loads will be ready.
- Assist Logistics Coordinator with booking information as requested.
- Sending shipping instruction to warehouses and truckers
- Actively communicate with all service providers and follow up routinely
This role will assist and support our senior Logistics Team members in coordinating and executing bookings. Duties will include:
- Data entry
- General administrative support duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding and ability with computer systems and applications including Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Inventory/RF Scanner experience