Provide Staff is seeking a Warehouse Leads for global full service logistics provider. 1st and 2nd Shift Positions are available.
- The warehouse lead plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received either from suppliers or production shops, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements. The position oversees the receiving, storage and distribution of production and service parts materials and supervises associates.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse and receiving associates; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary. Develops crew leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned crew members.
- Maintains an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in a safe, effective manner.
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received. Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Monitors and measures receiving and warehouse performance for accuracy of locator, receiving reporting, movement and storage of material, and transfers to service parts.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Performance Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ethical Conduct.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 50 pounds.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, possibly weekends: 12:30 PM to 11:30 p.m. Overtime is mandatory.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of bar code technology and electronic data interchange.
- 2 years of forklift experience (preferred)
If Interested, call 901-505-0005 or come apply at 6765 East Shelby Dr Memphis, TN 38141!
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020