- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse and receiving associates; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary. Develops crew leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned crew members.
- Maintains an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in a safe, effective manner.
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received. Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Monitors and measures receiving and warehouse performance for accuracy of locator, receiving reporting, movement and storage of material, and transfers to service parts.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Performance Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Knowledge of bar code technology and electronic data interchange.
- 2 years of forklift experience (preferred)
If Interested, call 901-505-0005 or come apply at 6765 East Shelby Dr Memphis, TN 38141!
Application Deadline: September 25, 2020