Provide Staff has immediate 1st and 2nd shift positions available in Midlothian, TX. We have 50 openings for Pickers/Packers/Merchandisers/ Checkers/General Labor/Reach Forklift. These are possible temp to hire positions. Provide Staff Warehouse Associates play an integral role by ensuring product is received, stored, stocked and shipped effectively and efficiently to our valued customers. As a Warehouse Associate team member, your duties may encompass any function within the inbound or outbound order fulfillment areas. This could include daily tasks like filling orders and requisitions for stock, operating a forklift or pallet jack and/or merchandising inventory. Well-qualified individuals will have a willingness to learn and take on new tasks; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and display a positive, can-do attitude when faced with challenges. If you thrive as a member of a team, take pride in quality and accuracy, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, this is the opportunity to start your career!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads customer order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for packaging and shipping by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles tickets from customer specifications.
- Prepares parcels for distribution and loads shipping trucks.
- Other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- **MUST** be reliable, punctual and able to work extended hours (if required) based on company needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an energetic attitude is of utmost importance
- Highly motivated with ability to complete tasks quickly
- Possess a sense of personal accountability for assigned duties and take pride in your work
- Basic computer skills, such as data entry, internet navigation and searches, Microsoft Outlook email, are necessary to enter shipping and receiving records
Long hours of work may be necessary, depending on workload and season. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and stand or walk for long periods of time. Punctuality and good attendance are a necessity to promote a positive team environment and accomplish ongoing goals.
If interested come apply at our office atwith two forms of ID or on our website at https://www.providestaff.net/forms/applicant/
For additional questions, call 972-338-9400
Application Deadline: January 21, 2021