This role will oversee the day-to-day production operations of the production floor.
· Must be able to make department adjustments as needed to allow smooth production flow and transitions.
· Must be able to provide accurate production records.
· Set up production supplies before the start of shift and complete paperwork at end of shift.
· Provides appropriate coaching and performance feedback to staff during the production process.
· Identify equipment problems and report to maintenance when necessary.
· Perform troubleshooting activities when necessary, to maintain operational and product quality standards in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Oversee the quality of product being produced in department and notify supervisor of any sub-standard conditions.
· Adhere to all regulatory requirements includes OSHA, CDC, GMP and other company safety and environmental policies and guidelines.
· Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
· High school diploma, or equivalent preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and listen at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to receive and follow-through on supervisory direction.
· Physical ability to lift 50 pounds while using safe lifting practices.
· Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
· Ability to adjust to changing priorities, work in varying facility conditions including hot temperatures, and work with minimal supervision.
· Bilingual a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $15.00 per hour