Growing Manufacturing company seeking seamstress/costurera/sewer. Opportunity for growth and great work environment. Bilingual is a plus. Weekly Production pay!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to sit for extended periods.
- Enjoy working in our collaborative environment.
- Previous sewing knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Complies with Company policy and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times.
- Responsible for fabrication as assigned by Management or Supervisory personnel in high quality and expeditious manner.
- Responsible for sewing required on products manufactured.
- Operating a sewing machine as needed.
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability.
- Must be able to fulfill essential duties and responsibilities in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Identify and report any equipment, operational or safety problems, or material deficiencies.
- Be able to learn quickly and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Handle items carefully as to avoid damage to product.
Application Deadline: November 26, 2021