Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Memphis, TN
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
Ensure products are produced per the Quality Management System and meets required specifications.
· Follow all GMP and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines
· Performs activities to ensure compliance to the Quality Management System
· Performs tasks and uses equipment as specified by the applicable work instructions
· Perform routine inspections with the understanding of required specifications and tolerances
· Perform routine inspections using micrometers, calipers, thread gauges, and gauge pins
· Adcole Gauge Calibration using master cam
· Reports problems to supervision
· Maintains clean and safe work area.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by supervision
· Ensure product flow
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
· High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
· Pass background and drug screen
· Prolonged standing and lifting 20-25 pounds repeatedly
· Ability to handle work while balancing levels of quality and quantity
· Familiar with Quality Management System
· Communication skills
· Familiar with blueprints
· Experience using micrometers and calipers to perform routine quality inspections
This position works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Items in excess of 50 pounds will need to lift with team techniques or use of proper equipment.
If interested, apply at https://www.providestaff.net/forms/applicant/ then call 901-505-0005 or swing by our office at 6765 East Shelby Drive Memphis, TN 38141.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020