JOB DESCRIPTION BACKGROUND FRIENDLY $13/HR – $16/HR
Assist with production, inspection, packaging of product, and cleanup of scrap material.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties as assigned)
· Report to Manager at shift start for direction for the day.
· Inspect and package parts according to specification pages and record required information on in-process sheets.
· Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assemble and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area.
· Must be trained and familiar with general safety.
· Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken, preferred.
· Must be able to use simple math, count and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Light to moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting,
climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and coarse manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift.
· Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 40 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022