The role is responsible for accurately packing various styles of pillows and of various weights into proper containers.
· Pick and pack pillows into appropriate containers.
· Tape cardboard boxes using the tape dispenser.
· Obtaining the correct cardboard box to pack products in.
· Assemble flat cardboard into box shape for shipping products.
· Performing final inspection of product coming off a high-speed production line, ensuring the product in properly labeled, packed, counted, and staged into the designated areas with relevant labels.
· Rework product and packing that does not meet our quality specifications.
· Ensures all packages meet warehouse standards after packing (no visible damage, boxes securely closed, address labels affixed and readable, etc.)
· Making sure that all work areas are kept clean and free of debris in order to reduce the risk of injury.
· Communicate any concerns with the Team Lead or Production Supervisor.
· Adhere to all regulatory requirements includes OSHA, CDC, GMP and other company safety and environmental policies and guidelines.
· Perform other work-related duties as assigned outside of specialty area.
· Other projects/duties as assigned by Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
· High school diploma, or equivalent preferred
· Previous work experience in a warehouse preferred.
· Physical strength to lift up to 50 pounds while using safe lifting practices.
· Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
· Positive attitude, self-starter, self-motivated, works both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to adjust to changing priorities, work in varying facility conditions including hot temperatures, and work with minimal supervision.
· Bilingual, English, and Spanish a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Application Deadline: December 23, 2022