Immediate 1st shift packing positions available! $9.50 /hr. Possible temp to hire positions. Candidates must be able to pass a drug/background screen.
- Receives customer orders and prepares items for shipping.
- Observes operation and speed of packing machine and makes adjustments when necessary.
- Ensures that adequate packing supplies are stocked in or near the packing machine.
- Clears jams and performs basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, disposing of excess materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Sufficient written communication and reading skills to read and prepare packing slips.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn packing equipment.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020