2nd shift 4:00 pm – 1:00 am Pay: $13.00 per hour. Must have cherry picker and reach truck experience.
- Assuring proper storage and distribution of product while maintaining good housekeeping
- Identifying and documenting damage on product
- Receiving and following instruction
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing job needs
- Assuring all customer orders are completed with accuracy and without damage
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be a team player and help other departments when needed.
- Must be able to bend, twist, stand, lift up to 50 lbs, and/or climb stairs throughout your entire shift.
- Must be able to work overtime with little to no notice.
- Report all accidents and injuries immediately no matter how small or minor you think the injury is. Failure to report an accident or injury can result in corrective action up to and including termination.
- Must perform any and all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Do not take unauthorized or extended breaks; leave on time and report back on time. No visitors are allowed on the premises during your lunch or breaks to avoid disruptions and security problems.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by performing all housekeeping duties.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020