Provide Staff is seeking qualified candidates with Clamp Forklift and Lead experience for a client in Blytheville, AR.
1st shift positions are currently available.
Candidates must be able to work overtime including weekends.
Must also be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment and work independently with little supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Loads and unloads product with a Clamp Truck from trucks or containers in an efficient and safe manner.
- Breaks down and separates incoming shipments.
- Moves products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Operates materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Able to operate necessary technology to include scanner, computers, etc. as required.
- Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Counts or verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- All other duties as assigned by management
All interested candidates please submit your resume for consideration.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020