The Warehouse Lead will oversee warehouse floor operations and perform first echelon supervision. Responsible to prioritize tasks, redirect resources,and assist with training/development of warehouse associates.
The position will be an expert warehouse performer charged with order checking, truck loading and unloading, inventory replenishment and order picking. Operate material handling equipment, R/F gun.
- Maintain & track productivity and quality targets
- Direct team members in Concentrate & Raw Material areas
- Control dock/staging area operations
- Inspect trailers, make dock assignments, prioritize loads, direct loading and coordinate truck departure
- Unload truck, put away product
- Product stored according to allocated warehouse plan
- Hit operating targets for order fulfillment
- Utilize R/F gun to pick product, complete pallets, load truck on time, 100% correct
- Detailed knowledge of warehouse measures and SOP’s
- Follow guidelines to ensure clean, orderly, visualized workplace
- Perform operator maintenance on PIT equipment
- Material handling/ warehousing best practices
- Eight to ten hour shift includes repetitive heavy lifting and machine operation. Demonstrate continuous cleaning and warehouse best practices
- Maintain housekeeping checklists for all warehouse associates
- Follow GMPs, Food Safety Programs and Prerequisites
- Report incidents and near misses to management promptly
- Prompt return to work
- Drive a safe culture and wear PPE as required in the performance of your job
- Compliance with all Manufacturing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies
- Read and understand applicable procedures that are listed in SOP’s
- 18 years or older
- Must possess High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Four (4+) plus years of Warehouse experience
- Expert in forklift and warehouse systems operation
- Efficient with R/F guns operating in SAP environment
- Ability to follow directions and operate independently
- Effectively provide directions and motivation to Team
- Ability to understand and communicate instructions effectively, while evaluating priorities
- Ability to work Overtime and have flexibility with work schedule
- Loads and unloads product with a Clamp Truck from trucks or containers in an efficient and safe manner.
- Breaks down and separates incoming shipments.
- Moves products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Operates materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Able to operate necessary technology to include scanner, computers, etc. as required.
- Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Counts or verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- All other duties as assigned by management
All interested candidates please submit your resume for consideration or apply on-line @ www.providestaff.net
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022