Provide Staff has immediate openings for 1st shift Inventory Control Associates.
Candidates Must be able to work 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
Inventory Control Associate
Inventory Control Associates are responsible for performing cycle counts, location audits, investigating and resolving location issues within the warehouse in order to maintain the accuracy of physical inventory and system inventory records.
Essential Duties and Account-abilities:
· Perform cycle counts, location audits and physical inventories as required
· Investigate and resolve location inventory discrepancies
· Accommodate customer special project needs
· Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
· Work cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
· Provides and inspires outstanding service to customer by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
· Responsible for consolidation of locations throughout warehouse
· Additional duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic computer skills along with inter-company software
• Ability to generate invoice entry for received goods.
• Able to read small letters and numbers relative to product description.
• Ability to work with supervisors, peers and be a strong team player.
• Strong attention to detail and documentation relative to the job function.
• Basic computer and Microsoft Office product skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience using RF Scan technology
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment.
• Ability to lift and or move cartons and product with estimated average weight of 40 pounds
• Requires sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and label printers.
• Job may require long periods of standing while performing job function.
• Willing to work overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Application Deadline: November 5, 2022