Inventory Control Associates are responsible for performing cycle counts, location audits, investigating and resolving location issues within the warehouse in order to maintain the accuracy of physical inventory and system inventory records.
Essential Duties and Account abilities:
- · Perform cycle counts, location audits and physical inventories as required
- · Investigate and resolve location inventory discrepancies
- · Accommodate customer special project needs
- · Safely operate forklift and/or other machinery in order to complete tasks
- · Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- · Work cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
- · Provides and inspires outstanding service to customer by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
- · Responsible for consolidation of locations throughout warehouse
- Additional duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Able to operate manual and electric powered pallet jacks.
- • Able to operate a Class ll forklift efficiently and safely.
- • Basic computer skills along with inter-company software such as lotus notes, Oracle and Citrix.
- • Ability to generate invoice entry for received goods.
- • Able to read small letters and numbers relative to product description.
- • Ability to work with supervisors, peers and be a strong team player.
- • Strong attention to detail and documentation relative to the job function.
- • Understanding of IATF 16949 Quality System Requirements.
- • Basic computer and Microsoft Office product skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Education and Experience:
- • High School diploma or equivalent
- • Must have at least 3 years forklift experience in a distribution center/warehouse environment. Experience operating order picker / cherry picker.
- • Experience using RF Scan technology
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Work is in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment.
- • Ability to lift and or move cartons and product with estimated average weight of 40#.
- • Requires sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and label printers.
- • Job may require long periods of standing while performing job function.
- • Steel toe shoes required at all times and protective gloves occasionally in job function.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
If interest come apply at 6765 East Shelby Dr Memphis, TN 38141 or call 901-505-0005.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020