Provide Staff has an immediate opening for an Injection Molding Technician. $20-$25 hr.
Temp to Hire!
Essential responsibilities: *Injection molding technician is responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and workflow.
• Design, form, clean, smooth, and position molds and cores.
• Troubleshoot molding machines and equipment.
• Ensure injection molding machines and connected automated systems are set to regulation parameters, quality standards, and meet all production goals.
• Set-up machines, read blueprints, and measure products with calipers.
• Working with Production personnel, Engineering & QC to ensure molded components meet specifications requirements, making adjustments as required.
• Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production schedules are met.
• Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability.
• Working with outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high quality products.
• Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
Working with Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Quality, and Production Departments during concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
• Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
Drafting and performing mold validations.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding in a manufacturing environment. Good organizational skills.
Proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects. Good verbal and written communication skills.
If interested come apply at our office at 3309 West Walnut Hill Lane Irving, TX 75038 with two forms of ID or on our website at https://www.providestaff.net/forms/applicant/
For additional questions, call 972-338-9400.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020