Provide Staff has an immediate opening for a Facility Maintenance Technician for a client in Grand Prairie, TX.
Responsible for the installation, set-up and maintenance of facility production equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Performs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs relating to equipment failures.
• Maintains safe, accident-free equipment usage through proper training and maintenance.
• Maintains records on equipment problems, repairs and maintenance.
• Works with manufacturing, engineering, or test areas to ensure proper production fixture and tooling.
• Performs minor building maintenance in the plant as needed.
• Maintains department specific records.
• Works under minimal supervision from direct manager.
• Is consistently at work and on time. Must adhere to company specified work schedule.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of two years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in an electronic manufacturing environment.
If interested come apply at our office at 3309 West Walnut Hill Lane Irving, TX 75038 with two forms of ID or on our website at https://www.providestaff.net/forms/applicant/
For additional questions, call 972-338-9400.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020