Job Title: Customer Service Representative
A Leading Global Supply Chain Management Company is seeking a self-motivated individual for a position in our Logistics team located in Memphis, TN. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.
Reporting: The candidate will be administratively and functionally reporting to the Logistics Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Domestic Logistics coordination
- Calling trucking companies to follow up if loads have been picked up from point of origin on date as scheduled.
- Compiling information into an Excel spreadsheet and/or our Database that updates information as to when the loads will be ready.
- Assist Logistics Coordinator with booking information as requested.
- Sending shipping instruction to warehouses and truckers
- Actively communicate with all service providers and follow up routinely
This role will assist and support our senior Logistics Team members in coordinating and executing bookings. Duties will include:
- Data entry
- General administrative support duties to the Logistics Team where required
Qualifications and Skills
AS 400, Cargowise, SAP System, Shipping/Receiving
- Strong understanding and ability with computer systems and applications including Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Detail
All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume or apply in person.
6765 Shelby Drive
Memphis, TN 38141
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour