Provide Staffing in Irving, TX is looking for a Bindery/Machine Operator. Employee must perform skilled work in the setup, operation, maintenance and repair of
complex bindery machines in a printing department and must be great with numbers. Applicant must be able to work between the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm M-F. Work may include utilizing as such:
- 1-2 years experience operating printing production equipment and bindery equipment.
- Must be organized, and big on attention to detail.
- Sets up and operates power and manually operated bindery machines for
gathering, stitching, folding, cutting, stapling, drilling, punching, padding,
collating and binding materials.
- Digital & Coding experience is a big plus.
- Position will consist of making sure routing & account numbers are printed correctly on documents.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Trims edges of bound material.
- Packages materials for shipping.
- Transports stock by cart or manually.
Pay Rate: $11.25 & up depending on experience
All interested candidates are asked to submit resumes online or apply in person:
Provide Staff 3309 W. Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75038 (972) 338-9400